Cooking can be enjoyable, fun, educational as well as a way of bringing people together in a social setting. You can now have access to your own friendly personal chef coach in your own home teaching you to do the following:
Learn basic cooking skills and techniques.
- Bread making courses.
- Discover how to cook healthy nutritious meals for the family.
- Learn the trade secrets of the professional chefs.
- Improve your knife skills.
- Discover how to minimize food wastage and save money.
- Broaden your horizons by cooking different ethnic cuisines.
- Vegan and vegetarian cooking courses.
We offer a free initial consultation with you to help me tailor a bespoke lesson plan to suit your requirements.
Our chef is a qualified lecturer and has also have taught cookery lessons in further education colleges. He also has a wealth of experience in many cuisines having been a chef for over 20 years and can confident create a bespoke cookery lesson for you.
Cookery lessons are approximately 4 hours long.
- 1 person £150
- 2 people £100 per person
- 3 – 4 people £80 per person
- There will be a £20 supplement for a single person.
Included in the price will be:
- Good quality ingredients that will be provided by us
- Recipe cards
Some of the ideas you could do is organise a dinner party for the following day and you and your partner could prepare the food. You could also prepare canapés for a canapé party or prepare food for a special celebration. Then you can truly say that you produced the delicious dishes for that meal.
Would you like more information about the in home cooking lessons we provide? If so, then please call 0771 7711 403 and we will be more than happy to assist and we look forward to hearing from you.